NC Alcohol Activated Palette Flesh Tone
- The Flesh Tone Alcohol Activated Palette contains the perfect mix of skin tone colors and adjusters. Using the bottom row of adjusters, the top row of skin tone colors can be adjusted to add warmth or coolness as needed.
- The Flesh Tone palette is an excellent tool for creating realistic skin tones, whether applied directly to the skin or to prosthetics.
- Palette Colors Include: Light Flesh, Fair Tone, Beige Tone, Warm Tone, Hazelnut, Chocolate, Vein Tone, Olive, Soft Yellow, Peach, Deep Blush, Capillary.
- To activate, apply 1-3 drops of 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol directly into the palette cell. Allow 99% alcohol to soak into the color for several seconds for more opaque application. Colors can be applied with a brush or sponge.
- To remove, apply 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol on a tissue and gently press and wipe. For sensitive skin, remove with isopropyl myristate. Repeat if necessary until product is removed.